Welcome to Tiffany House Bed & Breakfast Inn
1510 Barbara Road
Redding, California 96003
phone: (530) 244-3225
or email: TiffanyHse@AOL.com Please include Reservations in subject line
Proprietors: Susan and Brady Stewart
. . . The Upstairs Rooms. . . The Cottage. . . Amenities. . . Activities. . . Reservations
Nestled high on a hilltop among spreading oaks with a panoramic view of the Mt. Lassen range sits this late Victorian two story home architecturally designed to provide comfort and gracious living. A large shaded deck complete with wicker furnishings, comfortable chairs, a quaint gazebo, and a relaxing hammock lend a sense of nostalgia and tranquility. A refreshing swimming pool lounges by twin palm trees and a sprawling lawn.
Relax in the Victorian Parlor, furnished with 19th century antiques, and play parlor games or assemble puzzles. Or, dally in the Music Room, featuring an upright piano and vintage sheet music and read from a variety of classic and current books available. Fireplaces add charm and warmth during chilly winter evenings.
- are fully carpeted, have private baths, queen size beds covered in hand crocheted spreads and embroidered pillow cases, down pillows, guest robes and sitting areas, and each has a view of the magnificent Mt. Lassen mountain range.
The Upstairs Bedrooms
The Tierra Room is very pretty in blue and white. It has a painted iron bed and an oak armoire and dresser. The bathroom has a tiled floor and a curtained shower over the bath.
The Oak Room is calm and restful in muted red, white and blue. It overlooks branching oaks and a gracious pool. The sitting area features a dozen signed Wallace Nutting originals. The private bath has a stall shower, pedestal sink, and antique oak washstand with solid brass fixtures.
The Victorian Rose Room's decor has mauves, pinks and blacks that flow together to create an ambiance of Victorian elegance, eliciting feelings of nostalgia and romance. The feeling of bygone days is further enhanced with the antique oak and marble dry sink and claw foot tub replete with brass fixture, resting in the window cupola. This affords a panoramic view of a star filled sky or early morning sunrise, from bath and bed.
Secluded and private, Lavinia's Cottage offers that special place where dreams come true and memories are made. Tranquility and romance pervade the suite which includes a seven foot spa tub and separate bath with shower stall. The magnificent laurel wreath iron bed is dressed in delicate cutwork, crochet, embroidery and down pillows. The spacious sitting area has a comfortable sofa bed, two chairs and a desk. Happy winemakers adorn one of the knotty pine walls in a rich tapestry of blues and greens. Enjoy the magic.
- Enjoy complimentary refreshments upon your arrival. A selection of beverages are available throughout the day.
- An elegant gourmet breakfast will be served at 9:00 am in the dining room or outdoor gazebo. For those departing early, simple fare will be available.
- We especially welcome celebrations such as honeymoons, anniversaries, birthdays and casual getaways. Special arrangements on request.
- We also welcome and accommodate business travelers. Pilots and flight passengers from our three airports are welcome and transportation will be provided.
- We will assist in golf, tennis and heath club reservations by prior arrangement.
- Gift certificates are available for that special someone for an overnight stay at Tiffany House.
- Visit Santiago Calatrava's award winning Sundial Bridge. Imagine a 700 foot glass bottom pedestrian bridge spanning the Sacramento River between Turtle Bay Exploration Park and the McConnell Arboretum.
- Within the city are art and science museums, little theater groups, and world class entertainment at our beautiful convention center.
- Ideal for the outdoors person, Redding is the prime recreational area of Northern California. Within the city are several golf courses, tennis courts and hiking & biking along the Sacramento River Trail. River rafting or canoeing on the serene Sacramento River is tranquil and fun.
- Hiking, fishing, swimming, boating, downhill and cross country skiing are available at nearby lakes, rivers, streams, mountains, parks, and wilderness areas. Mt. Shasta, Mt. Lassen and the Trinity Alps are all within an hour and a half drive. Lake Shasta and Whiskeytown Lakes are nearby, as are Castle Crags and McArthur-Burney Falls State Parks.
Think of Redding as a destination... Experience the pleasure of R&R at our B&B...
Bed and Breakfast at Tiffany
Last Updated 07-3-2011